No products in the cart.
The Loadshedder Prebuilt Box
R1,599.00 inc. VAT
The Loadshedder Prebuilt
The Loadshedder Prebuilt is a smart power detector that turns off appliances like geysers and pool pumps when load shedding starts. Extending battery uptime by reducing the load on your battery. The Load Shedder consists of a Sonoff unit that gets powered by your inverter and monitors Eskom power.
The LoadShedder Prebuilt is a smart power detector that turns off appliances like geysers and pool pumps when load shedding starts.
Furthermore, the LoadShedder Prebuilt automatically deactivates appliances such as geysers and pool pumps when load-shedding events occur. This user-friendly device is a prebuilt alternative to the original LoadShedder, which simplifies installation by requiring installers to connect it to the inverter and Eskom feed. Please note that the Load Shedder serves as a signal device and is used to trigger other Sonoff devices, such as the Sonoff Geyser unit, through eWeLink scenes on the app. Furthermore with the Load Shedder, you can effortlessly manage your energy consumption and contribute to more efficient use of power during load-shedding periods.
- Extending battery time during load shedding
- Reducing battery load automatically during LoadShedding
- Extending battery lifetime by reducing battery cycles
- Reducing power consumption and demand automatically based on your requirement
- Upon power restoration, the system automatically recovers the load with delayed start and peak reduction features
- Simple scene trigger for LoadShedding Day time and Night time configurations
- No more outages due to inverter flat batteries.
- Saving money on battery replacement due to reducing cycles with lower loads.
- Load management and monitoring.
- Simple integration into other smart home platforms.
- Integration into most big brand aircon like Samsung and LG via Broadlink.
- Google and Alexa compatible.
- eWeLink monitors Eskom power feed and manages your inverter load, serving as the final piece of the smart home system.
- Simple yet so effective that the kids can’t even run their batteries flat with the microwave or kettle.
- Even the hairdryer won’t be able to draw power during load shedding unless you so chose
- For a visual representation of whether there is currently LoadShedding or not, you can make use of the Sonoff Smart Colour Bulb and set it to RED for load shedding and GREEN for No LoadShedding.
- Alternatively, for a more decorative look, you can use the L3 Pro LED Strip
What’s in the Box
- Sonoff Mini – x1
- Finder Monitoring Relay – x1
- Finder Din Base Holder – x1
- LoadShedder Pilot Light -x1
- Communication cable identifiers – x4
- Wiring Diagram with instructions – x1
- Digitally provide installation videos – x2
- Hagar Waterproof Box – x1
- Full support for installers only – x1
**Please Note this is pre-built for ease of installation**
We field-tested this unit for over a year across multiple sites and were very pleased with its success and reliability. However, correct installation of the LoadShedder complements any and all inverter systems.
Furthermore the LoadShedder automatically shuts down devices such as pool pumps, geysers, dishwashers, and any home automation devices that you deem non-critical to preserve battery power.
You do not need to re-wire the DB board additionally. All appliances that need to be controlled require smart devices such as Sonoff Basic or any other Sonoff products.
Full integration into other smart home platforms such as Smart Life, Samsung Smart Things, and Top 20 brands is possible. This is fully cross-platform designed via IFTTT.
Certified installers, electricians, and solar installers are the target audience for this product.
If you are interested in the LoadShedder, please feel free to contact us.
**Please note installation requires a qualified electrician or solar installer only.
-Good Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz and Internet required.
** Uses eWeLink app
Please visit our Reseller-How-To page.
|15 × 13 × 16 cm