No products in the cart.
Sonoff Mini R2
R208.00 inc. VAT
Sonoff Mini R2, a reinforced MINI two-way DIY smart switch, redesigned itself to improve safety and performance to an optimal level. The old version MINI has an external antenna, but the MINIR2’s antenna is hidden totally into the interior that ensures you peace of mind when using this device.
Additionally, the S1 and S2 interfaces are colored gray in order to distinguish them from the other high current input and output interfaces. This helps to remind you not to connect strong current to both of these interfaces.
It passed the ANATEL certification as 2KV surge testing meets the 1KV surge testing standard required for CE certification. MINIR2 provides you with enough safety for a secure user experience.
Convenient to automate your home appliances on eWeLink app with your smartphone or your voice command. Support 3 triggering modes that pulse mode (works with push button switches), edge mode (Works with SPDT switches) and following mode (Works with switches with “ON” and “OFF” mark and sensors with dry contact output). It supports the DIY mode (designed for developers) which allows users to integrate MINIR2 into worldwide third-party open source smart home control system to achieve LAN control without cloud service, such as Home Assistant, openHAB, ioBroker .etc.
Requires a qualified electrician to install.
To make sure the stable Wi-Fi signal, please keep the wire away from the metal component in the switch box when wiring.
LoA and Icasa approved.
Sonoff MINI R2
Sonoff MINI R2, a reinforced MINI two-way DIY smart switch, redesigned itself to improve safety as well as performance to an optimal level. The old version MINI has an external antenna, but the MINIR2’s antenna is completely hidden in the interior, ensuring you peace of mind when using this device.
Additionally, we colored the S1 and S2 interfaces gray to distinguish them from the other high current input and output interfaces. This helps remind you not to connect strong current to both of these interfaces
- Control your home appliances with the app.
- Ask devices to turn on/off just by a voice command.
- Set a time for devices to make it start or stop running automatically.
- Allow developers to flash the firmware to access more features they want.
- Support the rocker light switch to control devices (self-return switch not included).
- Create smart scenes to trigger groups of SONOFF devices on/off via tapping on your phone.
- Make an action to trigger another or receive a message alert to your phone.
- Share the device with your family to control it together.
- Check the device status change on your phone in real time.
- Run the device on your phone albeit no normal Wi-Fi connection.
- Keep the device in the status before power failure when the electricity system is restored.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ;
- Material: PC V0;
- Dimension: 42.6X42.6X20mm;
Requires a qualified electrician to install
For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to http://developers.sonoff.tech/sonoff-diy-mode-api-protocol.html
LoA and Icasa approved.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2 cm|